Classical Photograph® – Art Purchase Form
Thank you for your interest in purchasing our artwork.
Please complete the following form and submit it to us by email.
- Art Information
- Title of Photo:
- Your Information
- Preferred Salutation (eg: Mr. Mrs. Ms.):
- Family Name:
- Given Name:
- E-mail address:
- Phone number:
- Building / Street:
- Town / City:
- Postal Code:
- Please choose
- Delivery Address: Shipping to the above address / Other (please specify:)
*Shipping fee, packing fee and insurance fee shall be borne by customer.
- Payment Preference: Bank transfer* / Other (please specify:)
*Bank transfer fee and other fee related to payment shall be borne by customer.
- 1. We will schedule date of delivery and notify you by email. Upon confirmation of your receipt of email, the sales agreement is deemed to have been made.
- 2. Cancellation period varies by artwork. If you wish to cancel, please contact us during effective period.
- 3. Please make payment by due date. If your payment cannot be confirmed, your order might be cancelled or delayed, and delivery date will be voided.
- 4. You will be informed of shipping details such as tracking as soon as the artwork is transferred to the Delivery Company. In case of delivery delay or damage during delivery, please contact Delivery Company.
- 5. In case of damage, please contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- 6. Please thoroughly read the Terms of Service provided to you separately. By completing and submitting this Purchase Form to us, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Terms of Service.
Terms of Service – International Delivery Classical Photograph®
Please read the following content of the Terms of Service of Art Office K (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”). On reading this document and submitting the Art Purchase Form to us, customers (hereinafter referred to as “you” and “your”) will be deemed to have agreed and accepted to the Terms of Service.
- Article 1
- The Terms are applied you and us regarding order and sales of artwork handled by us.
- Article 2 Ordering Artwork
- 1. When you wish to purchase our artwork, please fill in the “Artwork Purchase Form” specified by us and submit by email.
- 2. Provide true and accurate information when ordering. If the provided information is incorrect, we will not respond to any kind of request of yours, except for cases which are attributable to this incorrectness.
- 3. We will not accept requests to deliver orders to the area that is outside the delivery area of the delivery companies. Due to social conditions, natural disasters or other Unforeseen Circumstances in a delivery destination, we may not be able to accept orders even if the shipping address is within the delivery area.
- Article 3 Personal Information
- Article 4 Sales Agreement
- 1. After we receive a request of order, we will contact you, per the information on the Art Purchase Form to notify details of order, including estimate of shipping fee, packing fee and other related fees which are borne by you, and we will wait for you to confirm it. When such notice from us has reached you, the sales agreement between you and us is deemed to have been reached.
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is a fraud and/or improper conduct in ordering and purchasing artwork, we will be able to cancel, dissolve or suspend the sales agreement or may take other appropriate action.
- Article 5 Payment Method
- 1. We accept general payment methods such as bank transfer.
- 2. Bank transfer: You will transfer the total amount of quotation or invoice to the bank account by wire transfer or other method within the due date specified by us. Please note that the fees incurred in transferring are borne by you. If we cannot confirm your payment of the total amount within the due date, your order may be canceled.
- 3. In case the name of the person ordered differs from the name of the person transferred the payment, please contact us when ordering or transferring the payment.
- 4. For artwork to be delivered to outside of Japan, there may be tax, import duty and other charges imposed. Even if such customs and charges are not listed in the quotation or invoice, you will need to make any arrangements upon receipt of the artwork.
- Article 6 Transfer of ownership and risk of loss, other rights
- 1. Once we deliver artwork to the delivery company, ownership and risk of loss of the artwork will be transferred to you.
- 2. We continue to retain any and all copyrights, moral rights and reproduction rights to the artwork.
- Article 7 Delivery of artwork
- 1. Artwork will be delivered by the delivery company specified by us. Delivery details including shipping schedule will be informed to you separately.
- 2. Our responsibility will be completed once artwork is delivered to the delivery company. If there is a delivery delay or damage caused during delivery, please contact the delivery company.
- Article 8 Cancellation and Return Policy
- 1. When ordering, please be sure to check the cancellation due date of the order which is specified by artwork.
- 2. Our artwork is a unique commission. In general, you cannot return it at your own convenience and/or for reasons such as the condition of the work.
- 3. If the artwork which has been delivered is not the artwork you requested, please contact us within one week of its arrival.
- Article 9 Governing Law and Judicial Jurisdiction
- The Terms of Service are governed in accordance with the laws of Japan. It is agreed that the court of exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising with regards to the transaction based on the Terms will be the Osaka District Court of Japan.